Anyone who is physically disabled well understands the absolute need for wheelchair donations for similarly disabled persons. Unfortunately, many physically disabled persons are without proper resources to purchase the needed wheelchairs and assistance. So how can you help?
Corporate Teams delivers an engaging, fun, and fast-moving team building program that keeps teams on their toes. Our master facilitators manage your team through a series of objectives that result in the gift of a wheelchair to an individual or a family in need.
Organizations worldwide are involved in projects to provide free wheelchairs to persons with disabilities who are not able to afford a wheelchair on their own. By helping such people with a wheelchair donation, while simultaneously propelling your team and leaders to a higher level of performance, you are providing a BIG WIN-WIN for everyone involved. Bring a smile to the faces of the physically disabled by making their lives just a tad easier.
What Makes Corporate Teams Your Choice of Provider?
- Our commitment is to deliver a high impact team building program that has the opportunity to build a bridge to an on-going collaboration with your company.
- Master Facilitation — We recognize that this is not just an ‘event’. Our programming is about building teams, incorporating strategic and collaborative team building challenges, and giving back to the community. We are seasoned facilitators that deliver high impact team/leader programming.
- Superior Management —Corporate Teams takes care of everything behind the scenes. Coordination includes: Client Requirements; Program Delivery and Facilitation; Venue Logistics; Recipient Organization and Logistics; Recipient Involvement On-Site; Equipment Safety.
- Strategic Team Adventure Challenges — Complex, Strategic, and Highly Collaborative Team Initiatives that Promote ‘Balanced Teamwork’ for High Performing Teams
- Facilitation Team —Full Team of Facilitators Experienced in Meaningful Team-building Programming to Ensure a Well-Organized Program and Delivery of Key Team Takeaways. Our preferred ratio is one facilitator to every 25 participants. Team-building can be monitored, observed, and debriefed more effectively with a full facilitation team.
- Post Program Slideshow — Up to 80 High Energy Photos of the Event in a Music Slideshow for Participants
Strategic Team Challenges
Teams engage in 3-5 intensely collaborative 'active' problem-solving challenges that require strategic thinking and effective communication.
Sounds easy? Guess again! Teams must successfully complete each Strategic Team Challenge to 'earn' parts for the wheelchairs.
The result? Your team learns how to work together effectively under the pressure of time and competition and a group of people in need will forever remember their gift of a new wheelchair! And that's not all. Your team can stand back and feel the gratitude of giving back to the community and know that they have made a difference in someone's life.
Requirements & Logistics
We require a minimum of three weeks to coordinate this event. Working collaboratively with your team organizer, we will determine the appropriate number of wheelchairs to be assembled, the number of teams, level of collaborative team activities and the recipient charitable organization(s). Each program is customized to fit the timeframe and objectives of the organization.