Charity Bike Team Challenge
Ready, Set, Ride!
Corporate Teams Charity Bike Team Challenge is a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative experience that keeps teams moving! Give technology a break for the day and experience real team communications. Twisty team challenges that require innovation and quick execution earn teams parts to build the bikes. Add colorful decorations and an inspirational poster board message to the recipient child and compete for the best-packaged bike. Get ready for the surprise ending when the kids arrive to accept your heartfelt gifts.
Start to finish, Corporate Teams handles all the behind the scenes logistics and planning. Your job is to get the team ready to go!
1) Program Kick-Off – Corporate Teams kicks the program off with a high-energy TEAMwork in Action framework pushing teams to the highest levels of engagement. This sets the stage for competition and collaboration.
2) Ready, Set, Go! Teams move into motion with a fast, competitive and collaborative format that promises to keep team members on their toes.
Competitive Team Challenges – Intensely collaborative, hands-on team challenges earn teams bike parts and supplies.
Bike Building – Team success earns valuable parts and bikes are built.
Packaging – It’s all in the packaging! Teams go all out with decorations to dress the bike up for the kids.
Inspirational Greeting Card – Inspire the kids! Teams customize a motivational poster board with the recipients name and a message of inspiration.
NO simple puzzles or technology distractions! Corporate Teams presents highly engaging collaborative team challenges that keep teams moving and communicating. Each challenge aligns to the TEAMwork in Action model. Team success earns the next bike part. Divide and conquer – building, packaging and greeting card are in motion the entire time. And the team with the best packaged bike is?!
3) Surprise! – Team members won’t know the kids are coming – it’s a BIG surprise. Experience the joy of the team when the kids arrive! Kids share their name and something they LOVE to do and then they beeline to their personalized bike. Teams huddle with their recipient child and help them adjust the bike seat, fit their helmet, and of course let them take a spin!
4) Photo/Music Slideshow – Pictures are snapped throughout the program. Relive the entire experience via a high-energy photo/music slideshow.
Corporate Teams manages all aspects of the program delivery. Every detail is handled – your job is to get the team excited and ready to go!
2) Manage process with chosen recipient organization. Identify recipients, coordinate surprise arrival to venue, and manage transportation of kids and bikes.
3) Manage venue set-up and logistics.